Ask us how to redeem Palo Alto Networks training credits to score a $100 Amazon gift card!
The Prisma Access SASE Security: Design and Operation (EDU-318) course describes Prisma Access Secure Access Service Edge (SASE) and how it helps organizations embrace cloud and mobility by providing network and network security services from the cloud. This course is intended for people in the fields of public cloud security and cybersecurity, or for anyone who wants to learn how to secure remote networks and mobile users.
Course Overview and Objectives
Successful completion of this three-day, instructor-led course will help enhance your understanding of how to better protect your applications, remote networks, and mobile users using a SASE implementation. This is a Lecture Only class in which the instructor provides live demonstrations.
Scope and Target Audience
- Course level: Advanced
- Course duration: 2 Days
- Course format: Instructor-led lecture
- Platform supported: Palo Alto Networks Panorama and Prisma Access
- Security Engineers
- Security Administrators
- Security Operations Specialists
- Security Analysts
- Network Engineers
Participants should have a basic knowledge of cloud computing and the public cloud. Participants must complete the Firewall 10.0 (or later) Essentials: Configuration and Management course and the Panorama 10.0 (or later): Managing Firewalls at Scale course or have equivalent experience. Participants also must have experience with networking concepts including routing, switching, and IP addressing.
This class is comprised of ten modules focusing on an overview of configuring, managing, and troubleshooting Prisma Access.
- Module 1: Prisma Access Overview
- Module 2: Planning and Design Architecture
- Module 3: Routing SD-WAN Design and CloudGenix
- Module 4: Activate and Configure Service Connections
- Module 5: Panorama Operations for Prisma Access
- Module 6: Remote Networks
- Module 7: Mobile Users
- Module 8: Tune, Monitor, and Troubleshoot
- Module 9: Manage Multiple Tenants
- Module 10: Cloud Secure Web Gateway
- Module 11: Rule Enforcement in Prisma Access and SSL Decrypt
- Module 12: What’s New in v2.1