In today's global network landscape, detecting and responding to alert events can be overwhelming. Companies need to dedicate significant resources to Security Operations Center (SOC) personnel to categorize and respond to events 24/7/365. With a shortage of cybersecurity professionals, this becomes an even greater challenge, especially for smaller organizations that don't have the resources for maintaining a full time, fully staffed SOC.
CriticalSTART provides solutions. CriticalSTART ingests alerts into their Zero Trust Analytics Platform (ZTAP), provides a human-led team of experts to analyze and investigate those alerts, and informs your team through an intelligent dashboard that's even available in a mobile app for remote response and resolution. Get better visibility and transparency, avoid alert fatigue, augment existing staff, and get 24x7x365 coverage to mitigate threats and respond to alerts.
Course Overview and Objectives
This course is intended to provide an understanding of the CriticalSTART Managed Detection and Response platform and services.
During this course, students will be able to:
- Understand the importance of MDR for their business
- Learn how CriticalSTART can help:
- Augment existing security operations personnel
- Detect and respond to 100% of alerts
- Reduce fatigue while increasing response effectiveness
- Understand the unique features of CriticalSTART MDR
- Zero Trust Analytics Platform (ZTAP)
- Trusted Behavior Registry for reducing false positives
- Dashboard and mobile app for full visibility all the time
Scope and Target Audience
- Course level: Introductory
- Course format: Combines lecture with instructor-led demos
- Platform supported: CriticalSTART MDR
There are no prerequisites for this class.
This class is comprised of the following modules:
- Objection Handling and Myth Busting