As a Palo Alto Networks Authorized Support Center, we’re trusted by Palo Alto Networks to resolve customer’s technical support issues or challenges.
We’ve Got Your Back
We understand that maintaining security infrastructure is a top priority for any organization. You rely on your infrastructure to ensure traffic flows smoothly and securely across your network. When problems arise, Cloud Harmonics is there to quickly and proficiently resolve any technical support issues or challenges that may arise. With Cloud Harmonics support you receive:
• Quick response for any incident by certified engineers
• Higher level of incident ownership and urgency
• Clearly defined SLA’s and expectations
• Single contact number and email address
• Internal clear escalation process which results in a faster resolution by avoiding vendor escalations
• Direct vendor escalation available if needed -
• 24x7x365 technical support
• Online incident tracking and email updates on ticket progress
• Same time zone engineer assignment which allows for faster response times and overall better service
Service Level Agreement
Our SLA’s are aligned to the ones followed by Palo Alto Networks:
A P1 Critical Case indicates that the product is down and it critically affects your production environment with no workaround available. An engineer will contact you shortly and continue to work on this issue round-the-clock until service is restored.